Coaching for Business
How does coaching benefit a business?
Coaching is used within organizations to:
- Facilitate individual and organizational change
- Enhance performance
- Develop communication skills
- Improve teamwork
- Aid in career development
- Further develop the skills of professionals, executives, and entrepreneurs
Never has the pace of technological change been more rapid than in today's marketplace. To survive and thrive in this competitive world, more than ever companies need to invest in their most valuable asset - their people. Successful businesses are constantly evolving and benefiting from new knowledge.
Does your company have a plan in place to attract, develop and lead talented people? Does the business have a solid mission, vision and values in place to help guide its growth and focus on the future to take advantage of new opportunities?
A coach can help you/your organization to solve problems, design a plan of action, reach extraordinary goals and make tough decisions.
Coaching for Entrepreneurs and Executives:
At In Search of Excellence, clients are coached to identify and build on their unique set of strengths and skills. Why? One of the most powerful tools entrepreneurs and executives possess is detailed knowledge about their strengths. However, many people focus on their weaknesses instead, hoping that if they can improve on those areas, their level of success will increase.
Are you unsure how to articulate your core strengths and use them to set goals for the future? Goal setting and business development are more effective when you identify and build on the key strengths of yourself and your business. Increasingly corporations, non-profit organizations, and even communities are coming to realize the value of focusing on strengths when planning for the future.
A strengths-based approach to coaching will help you dramatically increase your level of success and productivity based on your own unique skills, talents and interests.
In addition to these areas, I coach clients to:
- Implement the plan of action, working through the inevitable changes and obstacles
- Maintain a healthy balance between your personal and professional life
- Keep looking ahead to take advantage of opportunities that are just now formulating
- Bring out your personal best, keeping focused on your needs, values, and vision
Other business services
In addition to coaching, I offer the following services to businesses:
- I lead workshops and training seminars
- I assist with proposal writing and business plans
- I facilitate strategic planning and re-visioning processes
Contact us to learn more about how coaching can enhance your business.